ICEN hopes to sponsor one African child per year through an education
scholarship the “Invest in a Child” program. ICEN will bear the cost of the selected child’s education from elementary through secondary/ high school.
Criteria for “Invest In a Child” Program.
- Must be a child between the ages of 7-16
- Must reside in an African Country
- Must be one that has exhibited signs of leadership, a talent, or a form of motivation.
- Child’s family must prove financial need/ earn below the minimum wage.
- An essay stating why you should receive this scholarship will be required from applicants.
ICEN hopes to pay hospital bills for 100 African children a year in the “Save a Hundred” program. We will also provide hospital supplies such as gloves, medicine cups, toys, and non-perishable food items to selected hospitals across Africa.
ICEN hopes to supply children hospitals, orphanages, and school libraries with books in our “Create a Leader” program as an extension of the ICEN Book and Literacy Club.